R- 410A Interactive Training
This interactive CD-Rom provides field service personnel with the necessary training and practical knowledge to safely perform service on systems containing R-410A and R-407C. In addition, this CD includes information on: the R-22 phase-out, appropriate refrigerant and oil applications, service techniques, as well as safe handling of R-410A. This CD breaks down R-410A training into categories each with specific sub topics. Each category contains practice questions. All of the Information needed to prepare for the R-410A Safety Certification is contained in this interactive CD-ROM.
- Should only be used in equipment specifically designed and constructed for higher pressure refrigerants.
- Operates at considerably higher pressures and requires the use of special tanks, gauges and recovery equipment.
- Requires training of installation and service personnel in the proper and safe handling of R-410A.
- Needs service personnel to understand why all refrigerant flow controls, valves and driers have changed and must be properly applied with newly designed & built compressors.
- Many equipment manufacturers are well aware of the concerns and safety issues of working with R-410A and other HFC refrigerants and are requiring installation and service professionals who purchase their R-410A systems to be R-410A Certified.
The AC&R Safety Coalitions R-410A Safety Training & Certification program provides the necessary training and practical knowledge to safely perform service on systems containing R-410A as well as R-407C and other near azeotropic blends. This program also includes information on: the R-22 phase-out, appropriate refrigerant and oil applications, service techniques, as well as safe handling of R-410-A.
Contents of CD
- Background and R-22 Phase-out.
- System Fundamentals.
- Refrigerant Chemistry.
- Refrigerant Oils.
- Practice Exam.
Do not be denied your opportunity to work on current and future equipment because you did not get certified.