Technician Certification for Refrigerants
*NO installation Required. Runs Automatically | 93 MB
This is a good review of principles, safety, and refrigerants. It has a thorough explanation of certification reasons and requirements. There is a chapter covering certification regulations for each of three types of systems small appliances, high pressure, and low pressure. Each of these chapters is followed by a sample certification test. The Answer Key contains answers for all the chapter review items and the answers to all the sample certification tests. This CD contains additional training material plus more certification test items.
Technician Certification for Refrigerants is a text/workbook that provides an overview of the latest information on safe and efficient storage, transportation, and usage of refrigerants.
Up-to-date sample refrigerant certification test questions and test administration information are included to prepare technicians to pass the EPA Section 608 Certification Test.
All aspects of refrigerants are discussed and illustrated.
- Four interactive Sample Certification Tests
- Over 415 sample certification test questions
- Certification test preparation techniques
- Glossary containing over 900 industry terms
- Two refrigerant recovery interactive animations Home Screen from Technician Certification for Refrigerants
The CD-ROM is a self-study aid with Quick Quizzes, an Illustrated Glossary, Media Clips, and Reference
Material. The Quick Quizzes provide an interactive review of topics covered in the chapters.
- Refrigeration Principles - Safety
- Refrigerants and Oils - Ozone Depletion
- Regulatory Requirements - Recovery, Recycling, and Reclaiming
- Service Practices - Core Certification Test Questions
- Type I (Small Appliances) - Type I (Small Appliances) Certification Test Questions
- Type II (High-Pressure Equipment) - Type II (High-Pressure Equipment) Certification Test Questions
- Type III (Low-Pressure Equipment) - Type III (Low-Pressure Equipment) Certification Test Questions
- Certification Test Preparation - Universal Certification Test Questions
- Appendix - Glossary